From top to bottom:
1. Soho Food Feast Flyer.
2. Nice man from Brindisa chopping up a bone for Xanthe Clay.
3. Best panzanella I’ve ever, ever tasted – need to go through my business cards and find out who made it!
4. That nice man from Brindisa again…
5. One of the vegetable sculpture competition entries!
6. Spanish rice at the Brindisa stall… I spent a lot of time lusting after Spanish goodies that afternoon!
7. When is a pineapple not a pineapple? When it’s an armadillo!
8. Prize giving ceremony and raffle.
9. Roe and potato salad, and smoked eel with beetroot – om nom nom.
10. A packed Soho Square…
11. Sleeping Drunk Man sculpture, made from assorted fruit and veg.
All photos by Jack Monroe. Twitter: @MsJackMonroe