Here’s some of the photos from my book launch party on the 3rd March – there are literally hundreds of photos so here are a few of my favourites!
Top to bottom:
1. Signing a book for Mora Mclagan at Oxfam.
2. Genevieve Willis, me and Mora Mclagan.
3. Lindsey Evans, my editor at Penguin, and me, saying a few words between us.
4. Me and Rachel Johnson. (For those that saw The Big Benefits Row on Channel 5, I might not ‘be’ a f***ing Johnson but I’m quite fond of this one…)
5. Me and Adrian Sington, my agent and very good friend, who I love dearly and who has prevented all manner of nervous breakdowns this year!
6. Sue Perkins and, er, me again.
7. Rachel Reeves MP, Molly Hodson (Trussell Trust), Keir Cozens, Lindsey Evans and little old me.
8. Me and Allegra.
9. BOOK. That thing we were all having a party for.
Photos by Carl Pendle (Twitter: @ishootfood)
Jack Monroe. Twitter: @MsJackMonroe